DYI: Barbie Halloween Make Up!
Halloween is right around the corner and i wanted to do at least one DIY costume! (I planned for more but due to restrictions on time could only film and photograph one -insert sad face here-)
Halloween is probably one of my favorite holidays (and yes its a holiday)! I really love that this year everyone has gotten so creative with their looks and people have opted to do DIY looks, rather than go out and buy expensive costumes.
I always prefer to throw on something together from my closet and most of the time even go shopping for the look I'm going for! That way you spend a lot less money and you get to wear what you buy again!
As summer flew away, I didn't get to style this cupcake body suit but I thought it would be perfect for Barbie! I have done Barbie looks in the past but this is probably the most wearable and easiest to do!
Below I'm going to show you in simple steps how to transform yourself into Barbie!
I also have a video tutorial, if you're a video person, you can watch that instead!
1. Start out with your normal foundation routine, but I would suggest using a shade lighter than your skin tone!
2. Prime your eyelids, then apply a purple shadow to your entire lid.
3. You then want to work in a hot pink into the crease and make it somewhat dramatic.
4. Apple some cat eyeliner!
5. Apply some false lashes and then apply mascara
6. Apply a teal or blue sparkly eyeliner on your lower waterline. This is optional but I think it seals the eye look!
7. Apple a hot pink or purple shade of lipstick!
AND YOU'RE DONE!
Stay fabulous this Halloween!